src='http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.0.0/jquery.min.js'/> Welcome To Nsia Senya's Blog: The cream suitable for a fair complexion person

Tuesday 16 August 2016

The cream suitable for a fair complexion person

Cream that will be suitable for my skin
I am fair, not yellow and I want a cream that will be suitable for my skin to make it be of the same colour and be shiny.
I wrote this like a conversation way but if you follow it well, you will get a
clear understanding of this concept.
Nivea is like bleaching cream oh!
I don’t need it. Any other one?
Also is blue seal petroleum jelly only for dark people?
People say its does not suit of fair person but I have one of my friend that is fair and using blue seal
Fair and white cream?
Fair and white don't work. Instead, your colour fades away.
Use MAKARI or CLARINS. It should contain SPF
Any cream?
Vaseline petroleum jelly
How can your colour fade if you are already light skinned?
I am light skinned and I use skin success.  It doesn't bleach me but rather it tones my skin. . .
Hmm, it happens oh.
For example, my cream finished and I used my friend’s olive oil only for 5 days and everybody that saw me complained I am getting dark.
Which of the skin success products did you use, are you still on it now?
I don't use skin success any longer. I now use Palmer's cocoa butter. The cup.
Use GM herbals or flawless, They're absolutely wonderful.
Lighten your Skin With Herbal Soap And Cream Get A Glowing Skin Tone.
Stop using bleaching creams and soaps that will spoil your skin and give you stretch marks and discoloration. Get a glowing skin without bleaching your skin and stop using soaps that are too harsh. You can lighten your skin gradually or as quickly as you want by using Herbal Base Soap.

You will see the result within weeks of usage, your skin glows without any blemishes.
Give it a try now and you will never use any other soaps or shampoos again.
Maintain your dark skin by using Veggieglow soap and cream for that smooth and glowing skin.

By Patricia Kwakye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top