src='http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.0.0/jquery.min.js'/> Welcome To Nsia Senya's Blog: A GREAT MESSAGE TO ALL

Tuesday 26 July 2016

A GREAT MESSAGE TO ALL

Ecc 11:9 Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth. Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things God will bring you to judgment.
"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore takes unto you the whole armour of God that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." - Ephesians 6:10-13 KJV
Father in the name of JESUS, I pray for your church, the body of Christ. I pray for the strength of the church, for truth in the church, for the unity of the members of the body of Christ to work together for your glory and for the edifying of itself.

I pray for the church to war against the enemy of our souls and not against the soldiers of our Lord Jesus Christ, hallelujah. I pray for each soul in the body to be purged from the inside out and that I may be a first partaker, glory to God, thank you JESUS.
I pray that we grow in the Spirit so that we can be mature in the war that we have to fight. Father, your word is true and I ask you in the name of JESUS to help us help ourselves to your word, to read it, to study it, to digest it, to consume it, to live it, to meditate on it, to speak it, to walk in it. LORD, I thank you for saving my soul and keeping your hand upon me as I seek after the kingdom of God.
I pray this prayer of faith in JESUS' name. Amen.

PRAY FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST

PRAISE THE LORD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top